Wednesday, February 02, 2011

NFL Mac Daddy Super Bowl Bets 2011

2011 Super Bowl

Green Bay -3 vs. Pittsburgh, O/U 45

Mac Daddy’s Super Bowl spread is anything but Super. It is Green Bay -1.7. Pretty much a no bet. However, I would advise against that. No bet on the Super Bowl is like no stick in a hockey game. It defeats the purpose. Therefore I would recommend the following:

Under 45 – It doesn’t matter that Super Bowls are usually higher scoring, and it doesn’t matter that they scored over 70 points in their game against each other last year. These defenses will scheme effectively and keep the game under. I should mention I am terrible at picking over/unders.

Super Bowl MVP, Ben Roethlisberger – Ever since his team won the Super Bowl against Seattle despite him Ben has a fairly good track record in the big games, and was surely runner up in the Super Bowl against Arizona. This game could solidify his place in history and I think he will take advantage of it. I should mention that I once declared that he was destined to be the best QB of all time a few games into his career, and that I have a Roethlisberger Jersey in my closet that I have not warn all year because I think there is a good possibility he is a dirt bag.

Pittsburgh to Win – See Super Bowl MVP.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thinking Macdaddy, but I only agree with the under. The MVP goes to Rodgers and the Pack win by 3. As a result of this prediction, I highly recommend attempting the following wager; a 6-point teaser taking the Under and The Pack (even though it pains me to choose GB, matters of the heart must be checked at the door during wager selections). This gives the Packers at a tasty +3 and a few extra "safety" points by moving a borderline U45 to a more comfortable U51. Sure, you're giving back the Parlay odds for the Tease, but comfort has a slightly higher price! After the first half score is 10-7 with GB out front, you'll congratulate yourself and relax over a hot italian beef combo . . . Or at least I will. GO BEARS!


    With Love,
    Kaptain Kickass

    ReplyDelete