Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NFL ATS Picks & More Week 2 2010


Week 2 is generally Mac Daddy’s most rebellious week. In fact this year there are two picks that are so far off from the actual spreads that they have to be thrown out because they are out of the optimal range. I am not sure I even want to mention what they are because it may unduly influence your opinion of him.

Results
Week 1: 1-0
Total: 1-0

Week 2 Picks
NY Giants +5.5 at Indy
Detroit +4 at home vs. Philadelphia
Saint Louis +4 at Oakland
New Orleans -5 at San Francisco

As for those picks I said I didn’t want to mention...

One of them is for a team led by a QB who a guy in my fantasy league drafted about 15 rounds early in 2008 but who had a big week in week 1 2010 to beat a team that had a disappointing loss last week on Monday Night that isn’t the Jets.

The other has a team with a new coach and a bunch of average running backs that is not Buffalo over a team led by Kyle Orton - big.

2 comments:

  1. who are these two teams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess.
    1. Jags
    2. Sea-chickens

    ReplyDelete